birthday. He’s old. regardless…he’s my boy and i’d give anything to be in texas…to force feed him tequila and make sure
he pukes…and then comes out of the bathroom ready to keep partying and toasting pitchers. But…since i’m not in texas…and
can’t be there for the crazyness that will go on tonight…and his first of a few birthday parties. i decided i’d just think
back to all the crazy shit me and this crazy mofo have done and been through.
First off…i have to say…that chris is my
best friend ever. I’d take a bullet for him…if need be. I’ve been his wingman for many years…taken the blame for when he
didn’t call you ladies back. And i’d do it all over again without hesitation.
Aight…since my boy is obsessed with New
York…and will be making his way soon…it’s only fitting that we do this in New York style. So pretend i’m David
Letterman…and Here…is tonights…TOP TEN LIST:
subject: Top 10 Random Ass things that Chris and Ray have done.
10. We’ve actually sat and watched “The Net” with sandra bullock 27 times…at the movie theatre.
9. We used to sit
upstairs in the food court of Town East Mall and we’d make beats of songs on the table and guess what the other was playing.
(and we never guessed wrong…once)
8. We have swam in chloric acid. just for fun.
7. We use to sneak out of the house at
4am….to run. yeah…like exercise. i know…we’re retarded.
6. We used to say the word “Grandma” after or inbetween any
sentence to make it cooler.
5. We actually watched Chris’s dad piss all over his own suitcase in Atlanta.
invented…”Pitcher Toastiing” which is exactly what it sounds like. You order a pitcher of beer…and you toast back and
forth…one after another until the pitcher is gone…which normally takes about 3 minutes. BRILLIANT!
3. We were the only
2 members of the car club “Low Motion”
2. We played basketball…under the name: “The Funkadelic Flyas!”
number one is: (drum line)
1. We made Dante Blaire famous.
I love ya man…happy birthday. and throw up for me.